Splash Studio Media is the leading real estate photography company in the world. They offer professional photography services for all types of property listings. Splash studio media real estate photography have a team of photographers who specialize in capturing residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Their team can take photos from any angle, including aerial shots and 360-degree panoramas. The photographer also has to provide an extensive list of images that include exterior shots, interior shots, day and night shots as well as close-ups for specific features like kitchens or bathrooms.
Splash Studio Media’s photographers are very talented individuals who have years of experience in capturing stunning images for their client’s listings.
Why Splash Studio Media?
Splash Studio Media is a company that specializes in creating content for brands. They are an agency that has been working with clients to help them tell their stories through photography and videography.
As the world’s largest and most comprehensive library of commercial real estate photography, Splash Studio Media offers its clients a competitive advantage by providing the best photography for any need.
Their service package includes:
– An initial consultation with a Splash Studio Media representative to discuss your needs and goals, followed by an estimate of time and cost;
– A photoshoot that can include up to two hours of shooting time;
– A high-resolution digital file delivered via FTP or hard drive;
– One round of revisions on the digital file at no additional charge (time permitting); and
– Unlimited rounds of revisions on the digital file for an additional fee.
How to Use Splash Studio Media Real Estate Photography Services in Your Marketing Strategy
Splash Studio Media is a leading provider of Real Estate Photography Services in the United States. It has been providing high-quality photography for more than 10 years.
The company specializes in professional photography for residential and commercial properties. It provides services to all types of clients, from real estate agents and brokers to home sellers and buyers, builders, developers, and even interior designers.
Splash Studio Media real estate photography offers two types of photography services: Full-Service Photography and Basic Services Photography. The company also offers post-production services such as photo editing, photo restoration, color correction, retouching, etc.
Full-Service Photography includes interior shots of the property with close-up images of the furniture and accessories; exterior shots with a wide range shot that captures the building’s surroundings; landscaping shots with a wide range shot that captures the building’s surroundings; aerial shots with a wide range shot that captures the building’s surroundings; drone footage to capture aerial views.
How to Choose a Photographer for Your Real Estate Photography
Photography is an essential part of marketing for any real estate agent. But not all photographers are created equal. Choosing the right photographer for your needs can be a challenge.
So, how do you find the right photographer? The best way to find a great real estate photographer is to ask your peers, friends, and family members who they use and what they like about that person’s work. Another option is to search online for reviews of photographers in your area. You may also want to check out their portfolio and see if their style matches what you’re looking for.
Photographers have different specialties such as architecture, interiors, lifestyle, or luxury homes which can help narrow down your search when looking at their work online.
5 Steps To Doing Great Photoshoots For Your Real Estate Listings and Why They’re Important
1. The first step to a great real estate photo shoot is to find the right location and make sure it suits the property.
2. The second step is to determine which type of photography equipment you need, and then set it up in advance.
3. The third step is to get your subjects ready for the photo shoot by giving them instructions on what they should wear and how they should stand or pose for the camera.
4. The fourth step is to take pictures of your subject from different angles, by moving around them or even using a tripod for stability if necessary.
5. And lastly, the fifth and final step in doing a good photoshoot for your real estate listing is having someone else take some pictures of you as well so that you can include yourself in some of the photos with your clients!